How to Order
- Click the product category images below to select your product to display further details and prices.
- Click the BUY button to select the product. You can adjust your order at any time to the point where your credit card details are requested. To order more than one of each product, change the number in the quantity box and hit recalculate.
- You can view your order at any time by clicking VIEW ORDER at the top of the screen.
- When you are happy with your order, click the GO TO PAYMENTS button where you will be asked to enter your invoice and delivery details. Ensure that you enter your correct e-mail address as you will be sent an e-mail confirming your order.
You then have the choice as to how you wish to pay:
- If you wish to pay by credit card you will be transferred to our WorldPay secure server to enter your credit card details. Note the padlock at the bottom of the browser at this point denoting that you credit card number is being held on a secure server. We accept all major credit cards.
- Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by cheque , please make cheques made payable to Skulls Direct and send to: Skulls Direct, 8 Dynevor Gardens, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. SS9 2RG England
REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS PLEASE!
Bulk orders are subject to discount post. Please send an e-mail to enquire if you wish to buy a selection of items or more than one of a particular piece. The savings on post can be CONSIDERABLE!
Shipping Charges & packing based on a single item:
- UK Parcel Force £7.50 US Parcel Force International $27.00
- UK Postage for the Paperweights £1.10 US Postage $2.00
ALL packing utilizes commercial foam padding & re-enforced boxes. These items are HEAVY and very strong.
We try to process all orders within 48 hours!
Under the terms of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a cooling off period of 7 days in which to change your mind. Please note we will be happy to refund your account with the cost of all or part of your order if products are returned in re-saleable condition. Unfortunately delivery charges cannot be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.